A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicenter, Three-Period, One-Sequence Study To Investigate The Effect Of Ketoconazole On The Pharmacokinetics Of A Single Oral Dose Of 960 Mg Of Vemurafenib
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Jul 2014 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.