A Randomized, Controlled Study of Sarilumab and Methotrexate (MTX) Versus Etanercept and MTX in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and an Inadequate Response to 4 Months of Treatment with Adalimumab and MTX
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sarilumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Etanercept; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA-COMPARE; SARIL-RA-COMPARE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.