A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Hercules Plus Taxane Versus Herceptin Plus Taxane as First Line Therapy in Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERITAGE
- Sponsors Mylan
- 04 Jun 2019 Results assessing safety and overall survival during maintenance, cumulative through 36 months of follow-up from last patient on study (final overall survival), were presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 May 2019 According to a Mylan media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 05 Nov 2018 This trial has been completed in Latvia.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History