A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Dose-Response Relationship of ASP1707 in Subjects With Endometriosis Associated Pelvic Pain for 12 Weeks, Followed by a 12-Week Double-blind Extension Without Placebo Control, Including a 24-Week Open-Label Leuprorelin Acetate Treatment Group for Bone Mineral Density Assessment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Opigolix (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Endometriosis; Pelvic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 13 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.