A Phase II Randomized Trial of Irinotecan/Temozolomide With Temsirolimus (NSC# 683864) or Chimeric 14.18 Antibody (Ch14.18) (NSC# 764038) in Children With Refractory, Relapsed or Progressive Neuroblastoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dinutuximab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to completion of accrual goal