A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Bayesian Adaptive Randomization Design and Dose Regimen-finding Study With an Open-Label Extension Phase to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of BAN2401 in Subjects With Early Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BAN 2401 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen; Eisai Co Ltd; Eisai Inc
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 18 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 24 Nov 2021.
- 22 Mar 2019 According to an Eisai Inc media release, the study design for the Open Label Extension portion will be highlighted at the 14th International Conference on Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Diseases (AD/PD) on 26-31 March, 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History