A Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Botulinum Toxin Type A and Solifenacin in Patients With Overactive Bladder and Urinary Incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary) ; Solifenacin
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 01 Feb 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis published in the Journal of Urology.
- 10 May 2016 Primary endpoint of percentage of patients with 100% reduction in incontinence episodes in treatment cycle 1 has been met, according to results presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 10 May 2016 Primary endpoint of change from study baseline in number of episodes of urinary incontinence in treatment cycle 1 has been met., according to results presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History