A Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Study Of Adding Edoxaban Or Clopidogrel To Aspirin To Maintain Patency In Subjects With Peripheral Arterial Disease Following Femoropopliteal Endovascular Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ePAD
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 01 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.