A phase III, prospective randomised comparison of imatinib (STI571, Glivec/Gleevec) 400 mg daily versus imatinib 800 mg daily versus imatinib plus PEG interferon-alpha 2a (Pegasys) in patients with newly-diagnosed chronic phasechronic myeloid leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-1
- 26 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jan 2014 Accural to date is 10% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 25 Jan 2013 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History