Open-label, Phase 2 Study of Bevacizumab in Children and Young Adults With Neurofibromatosis 2 and Progressive Vestibular Schwannomas That Are Poor Candidates for Standard Treatment With Surgery or Radiation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Neurofibromatosis 2
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.