A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Paclitaxel-Carboplatin Chemotherapy Plus Necitumumab (IMC-11F8) Versus Paclitaxel-Carboplatin Chemotherapy Alone in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Stage IV Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JFCL
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 31 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.