A Phase II Study With Lead-in Safety Cohort of 5-Fluorouracil, Oxaliplatin and Lapatinib in Combination With Radiation Therapy as Neoadjuvant Treatment for Patients With Localized HER2 Positive Esophagogastric Adenocarcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 21 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.