Renal, Endocrine, and Bone Changes in Response to Treatment With Coformulated Emtricitabine-Tenofovir for Pre-Exposure HIV Prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV Uninfected Young Men Who Have Sex With Men. Sub-Study of Adolescent Medicine Trials Network for HIV/AIDS Interventions (ATN) 110 and/or ATN 113
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2016 Results assessing the relative importance of renal and endocrine changes in tenofovir disoproxil fumarate related bone toxicity, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 29 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.