A Clinical Study to Generate an Exploratory Training Set of Data Characterising Clinical Events, Physiological and Metabolic Responses, and Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses Following a Single Intramuscular Immunisation With Either 'Fluad' or 'Agrippal' Influenza Vaccines or Saline Placebo in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2013 New trial record