A Single-site, Investigator Initiated Open-Label Trial of H.P. Acthar Gel (Repository Corticotropin Injection)an Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH) Analogue in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Corticotropin (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 Questcor is providing grant support for this independent investigator-initiated study, according to a media release.