Extension Study to the Open-label, Multi-center, Expanded Access Study of Everolimus in Patients With Advanced Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Lung cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.