A Phase I, Open-label, Multiple-ascending Dose Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Biological and Clinical Activity of Avelumab (MSB0010718C) in Subjects With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors and Expansion to Selected Indications
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Adrenocortical carcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN Solid Tumor
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 30 May 2018.
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 30 May 2018.
- 22 Feb 2018 Results (n=1738) of pooled analysis of JAVELIN and JAVELIN Merkel 200 studies assessing safety, published in the Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History