POLARIS: A Non-interventional Study in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) With Central Involvement to Assess the Effectiveness of Existing Anti-vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (Anti-VEGF) Treatment Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLARIS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 16 Apr 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.