A Pilot Trial of AVD and Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in the Treatment of Stage II-IV HIV-Associated Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.