A PHASE IIa, DOUBLE-BLINDED, MULTI-CENTER, RANDOMIZED STUDY TO ASSESS THE SAFETY,TOLERABILITY, AND PRELIMINARY EFFICACY OF A SINGLE INTRAVENOUS DOSE OF ALLOGENEIC MESENCHYMAL BONE MARROW CELLS TO SUBJECTS WITH ST SEGMENT ELEVATION MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION (STEMI)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ischemia-tolerant mesenchymal stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stemedica Cell Technologies
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the high and low dose arms of Ischemia tolerant mesenchymal stem cells are combined to form a single treatment arm; hence the treatment arms are reduced to two.