A Regulatory Requirement Non-interventional Study to Monitor the Safety and Effectiveness of Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate Mesilate, 110 mg or 150 mg b.i.d.) in Korean Patients With Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation(SPARK: Safety Study of Pradaxa in AF Patients by Regulatory Requirement of Korea)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SPARK
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 17 May 2017.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 17 May 2017.