DB2114930: A randomized, multi-center, double-blind, doubledummy, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of umeclidinium/vilanterol compared with fluticasone propionate/salmeterol over 12 weeks in subjects with COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Advair v Zephyr
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jun 2018 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis from ten studies published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 23 May 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis from NCT01316900, NCT01313650, NCT01316913, NCT01817764, NCT01879410, NCT02152605, and NCT01777334 studies presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 13 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.