Randomised phase II trial of oral vinorelbine and cisplatin followed by maintenance with single agent oral vinorelbine versus gemcitabine and cisplatin followed by maintenance with single agent gemcitabine in first line Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer patients with squamous histological type
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Vinorelbine (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVoTRIAL-3
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jul 2017 This study has been completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History