Randomised phase II trial of oral vinorelbine and cisplatin followed by maintenance with single agent oral vinorelbine versus gemcitabine and cisplatin followed by maintenance with single agent gemcitabine in first line Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer patients with squamous histological type
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vinorelbine (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVoTRIAL-3
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 14 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jul 2017 This study has been completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Feb 2013 New trial record