A Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Urelumab (BMS-663513) in Combination With Rituximab in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory B-cell Malignancies
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Urelumab (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 May 2020 Results in patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), follicular lymphoma (FL), and other B-cell lymphomas, in phase 1 studies evaluating urelumab alone (NCT01471210) or combined with rituximab (NCT01775631) published in the American Journal of Hematology
- 20 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Aug 2016.