Direct Implantation of Rapamycin-Eluting Stents With Bio-Erodible Drug Carrier Technology Utilizing the Second Generation Svelte Drug-Eluting Coronary Stent Integrated Delivery System (IDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIRECT-II
- Sponsors Svelte Medical Systems
- 06 Jun 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrail.gov record.
- 14 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Svelte Medical Systems media release. The final patient has been enrolled.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History