A single-arm, Open-label, Phase 2 Clinical Trial Evaluating Disease Response Following Treatment With BI-505, a Human Anti–Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 Monoclonal Antibody, In Patients With Smoldering Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 505 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioInvent International
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a BioInvent International media release.
- 23 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01838369).