Randomised phase II study evaluating, as first-line chemotherapy, weekly oral vinorelbine as a single-agent versus weekly paclitaxel as a single-agent in estrogen receptor positive, HER2 negative patients with advanced breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Vinorelbine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NorBreast-231
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 24 Jul 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 04 May 2018 This trial has been completed in Poland.
- 09 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History