A Phase I Study of Romidepsin, Gemcitabine, Dexamethasone and Cisplatin Combination Therapy in the Treatment of Peripheral T-Cell and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.