Persistence of Antibodies After Vaccination With a Dose of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612 in Healthy Children and Safety and Immunogenicity of a Booster Dose at 68 Months Post-primary Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 28 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 414 to 409 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.