NOPHO-DBH AML 2012 Protocol Research study for treatment of children and adolescents with acute myeloid leukaemia 0-18 years NOPHO-DBH AML protocol. Research study for treatment of children and adolescents with acute myeloid leukaemia 0-18 years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Daunorubicin (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML 2012; NOPHO-DBH AML 2012
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2013 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.