Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Subunit (HZ/su) Vaccine GSK1437173A When Administered Subcutaneously Versus Intramuscularly in Adults Aged 50 Years or Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary) ; GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms ZOSTER-032
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2012-005671-14).
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..