The Vaccine Response and Long-term Antibody Persistence of GSK Biologicals' MenACWY-TT Vaccine (GSK134612) Administered as One Dose at 6 Years Post-MenC Primary Vaccination in Healthy Subjects Aged 12-18 Months at Primary Vaccination
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.