The Vaccine Response and Long-term Antibody Persistence of GSK Biologicals' MenACWY-TT Vaccine (GSK134612) Administered as One Dose at 6 Years Post-MenC Primary Vaccination in Healthy Subjects Aged 12-18 Months at Primary Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jun 2019 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 09 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jul 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.