A Sequential Two-Stage Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ruxolitinib for the Treatment of Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) and Cataloging the Molecular Consequences of JAK2 Inhibition in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia: A Correlative Study Identifying Targetable CMML Sub-Clones by Leveraging GM-CSF Dependent pSTAT Hypersensitivity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 02 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.