A Sequential Two-Stage Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ruxolitinib for the Treatment of Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML) and Cataloging the Molecular Consequences of JAK2 Inhibition in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia: A Correlative Study Identifying Targetable CMML Sub-Clones by Leveraging GM-CSF Dependent pSTAT Hypersensitivity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 12 Dec 2017 Combine results of phase I and II presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology