An Open-label Extension Study in Patients 65 Years or Older With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL) Who Participated in Study PCYC-1115-CA (PCI-32765 Versus Chlorambucil)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESONATE-2
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 28 Sep 2015 Treatment arm changed from one arm to 4 arms, Alternative anticancer therapy added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.