An Open-label Extension Study in Patients 65 Years or Older With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL) Who Participated in Study PCYC-1115-CA (Ibrutinib Versus Chlorambucil)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESONATE-2
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 03 Jun 2019 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented in full during an oral presentation at the 24th European Hematology Association (EHA) Congress (Amsterdam, 14th Jun 2019, abstract S107).
- 03 Jun 2019 Results from five-year follow-up of ibrutinib monotherapy in patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia presented in a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in UK - MHRA, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History