A Phase IIIB, multi-centre open label, follow-up study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of certolizumab pegol administered concomitantly with DMARDs in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis who participated in the study C87076 [Extension of profile 34136].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CERTAIN-2
- Sponsors UCB
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Feb 2013 New trial record
- 17 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.