A Multinational, Multicenter, Open-label, Single-assignment Extension of the MS-LAQ-301 (ALLEGRO) Study, to Evaluate the Long-term Safety, Tolerability and Effect on Disease Course of Daily Oral Laquinimod 0.6 mg in Subjects With Relapsing MS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 02 Jul 2019 The Trial is discontinued at UK (End Date: 09 May 2017), as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in France.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History