A multinational, multicenter, open-label, single-assignment extension of the MS-LAQ-301 (ALLEGRO) study, to evaluate the long-term safety, tolerability and effect on disease course of daily oral laquinimod 0.6 mg in subjects with relapsing multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in France.
- 26 Jul 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Netherlands.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History