A Phase I Study of the Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor Alisertib in Combination With 7+3 Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.