Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (GSK-580299) in Healthy Female Control Subjects From the GSK HPV-023 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.