A Phase IIb Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Trial of Azithromycin to Eradicate Ureaplasma Respiratory Tract Infection in Preterm Infants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Respiratory tract infections; Ureaplasma infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZIPIII
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2021 as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.