Investigator Initiated Prospective Study to Investigate the Best Anti-platelet Treatment in High Thrombotic Risk PCI Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Stent thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREATIVE
- 02 Feb 2018 Results comparing safety and efficacy of Double-Dose Clopidogrel or Adjunctive Cilostazol versus Standard Dual Anti-platelet therapy, published in the Circulation.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.