Pharmacological Treatment of Rett Syndrome by Stimulation of Synaptic Maturation With Recombinant Human IGF-1(Mecasermin [rDNA] Injection)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mecasermin (Primary)
- Indications Rett syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Nov 2013 Primary outcome amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.