A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Poly I:Poly C12U (Ampligen) 400 mg IV Twice Weekly Versus Placebo in Patients With Severely Debilitating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Rintatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Chronic fatigue syndrome; Encephalomyelitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Hemispherx Biopharma
- 31 Oct 2016 Retrospective sub-group analysis results presented at the 12th International IACFS/ME Research and Clinical Conference, as per Hemispherx Biopharma media release.
- 31 Oct 2016 Retrospective sub-group analysis results published in Hemispherx Biopharma media release.
- 31 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Exercise tolerance) has been met, as per Hemispherx Biopharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History