A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of 10 mg once daily bilastine in children from 2 to 11 years of age with either allergic rhinoconjunctivitis or chronic urticaria.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Urticaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms BISAFE
- Sponsors FAES Farma
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by the results published in the Pediatric Allergy and Immunology.
- 07 Feb 2013 New trial record