A Multicenter, Multinational, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-arm Phase 4 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Rotigotine on Parkinson's Disease- Associated Apathy, Motor Symptoms, and Mood
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT
- Sponsors UCB
- 08 Jun 2017 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis from patients who received levodopa doses in 8 randomized placebo-controlled studies, presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 11 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.