The Borealis-2 Clinical Trial: A Randomized Phase 2 Study Comparing Docetaxel Alone to Docetaxel in Combination With OGX-427 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma After Receiving a Platinum-containing Regimen: Hoosier Cancer Research Network GU12-160.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Borealis-2
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 21 Feb 2017 According to an OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals media release, the company presented results from this study at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History